Drug crimes are taken quite seriously by prosecutors in Massachusetts. Massachusetts district attorney's offices have a zero tolerance policy where violation of the drug laws is concerned. If there is a suspicion that you have been involved with illegal drug activity it is likely that you will be prosecuted. If you are, it is important that you hire an experienced Massachusetts Drug Crimes Attorney like Kathleen McCarthy. Attorney McCarthy knows how to protect your rights. As a former prosecutor she knows how cases will likely be resolved, which cases must be tried and which cases can be disposed of without the need for going to trial. Attorney McCarthy will fight hard to make sure that you obtain the best result possible. Often times Attorney McCarthy succeeds in getting drug cases dismissed or resolving the case in a manner where you will not have a criminal record. If you have been charged with a drug offense in Massachusetts you should contact Attorney Kathleen McCarthy now.
Drug Crimes in Massachusetts
There are numerous drug crimes in Massachusetts. If you are charged with one of the following crimes you should contact an experienced Massachusetts Drug Offense Lawyer such as Kathleen McCarthy:
- Possession with Intent to Distribute
- Distribution of Illegal Narcotics
- School Zone Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia with Intent to Sell
- Knowingly Being Present Where Heroin is Kept
- Distributing Counterfeit Substances
- Inducing Minors to Distribute or Sell Drugs
If you are someone you know has been charged with one of these crimes or if you believe that you might be charged with one of these crimes it is important to contact a well respected drug defense lawyer as soon as possible. Contact Kathleen McCarthy today. She will fight to protect your rights and to provide you the best possible defense. It is never too late to retain excellent drug defense lawyers in Massachusetts but the sooner you contact someone like Attorney McCarthy the better off you will be.
- North Andover Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana With Intent To Distribute Erik Lang, 20, was arrested for possession with intent to distribute marijuana on February 27th after a traffic stop in North Andover. Police ....
- Another Massachusetts Drug Laboratory Chemist Faces Criminal Drug Charges As Massachusetts continues to grapple with the Annie Dookhan scandal, a second crime lab chemist has been arrested and will face charges relating to ....
- Two Holyoke Men Charged With Cocaine Trafficking And Related Drug Offenses Kelly Arzate and Charles Berard, two Holyoke men, were charged Wednesday with cocaine trafficking and possession with intent to distribute marijuana ....